Box Office Opening Hours (Telephone Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
- Ramped access to Carnegie Hall and Tiffany Café Bar is available next to the theatre entrance.
- Eleven wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium. Please reserve one when you buy your ticket.
- There is an induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- There are limited parking facilities next to the theatre for people with limited mobility. To enter just buzz at the barrier and say if you have a disabled badge.
- If you have any special requirements please tell box office staff when you book your ticket and we'll be happy to help
Carnegie Hall supports breastfeeding. If you require a private space please ask at Box Office.
Carnegie Hall is being used as a dedicated winter flu vaccine centre, access to the building will be by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment please do not just turn up, you will not be given an appointment. All other areas of the building will remain closed.
Entertainment at Carnegie Hall
This summer we made the difficult but important decision to postpone our theatre programme until 2021, resolute in our commitment to reopen safe, sound and strong next year.
However, we were determined that we wouldn’t be cancelling the joy of Christmas and we’ve put our heads together with the great creative team at Pitlochry Festival Theatre to produce The Magic of Christmas at Carnegie Hall, a WONDER-filled, promenade Christmas experience like never before.
In the meantime, while our doors remain closed, we are still saying let us entertain you! We have a stageful of virtual entertainment online – find out more here.
Since lockdown began in March, our Box Office team has been undertaking an enormous customer engagement programme, which has seen us contact thousands of ticket-holders.
We can’t say enough how much we genuinely appreciate your continued support as we work through this difficult time together.
The latest information on the status of shows and events can be found here.
About Carnegie Hall
Situated at the heart of Dunfermline, Carnegie Hall is an attractive art deco theatre which presents a quality programme of music, drama, comedy, dance and children’s shows.
We support and host local arts organisations, including Carnegie Youth Theatre, Kelty and Rosyth Musical Societies and several popular dance schools.
Adjacent to Carnegie Hall, the Music Institute welcomes workshops, classes and children’s groups. Our Studio Theatre, found within the Music Institute, also acts as a rehearsal and performance space for creating and developing new work.